The massive farm bill that’s on its way has a new wrinkle: an office to curtail food waste. What will it do? Jacob Wallace of Waste Dive reports: “The proposed office would administer a grant program for local jurisdictions to facilitate data collection on existing food loss and waste policies. The grant program would be…
- PERC warns against tightening particulate standards—tighter standards would preclude prescribed fires.
- Can you make regulation even more onerous? Biden just did it.
- California insists on all-electric trucks.
- “Climate Change Papers You Should Read.” A guide by David Legates for Cornwall Alliance.
- 2023 Farm Bill going green? Activists push for a “food waste reduction office” in USDA , funded at $120 million a year.