- Montana’s glaciers are shrinking, but they have been shrinking since the 1850s (and faster before 1966).
- A new poll “obliterates the notion that 97 percent of scientists believe we are facing a severe climate crisis.”
- The Swiss are considering banning electric vehicles if it gets very cold this winter.
- The New York Times blames private owners for failing to allow access to public land (the problem stems from nineteenth-century government policy).
- Relying on wind and solar power requires “staggering” amounts of storage and the idea of electrical grids relying on them is”completely impractical and unaffordable,” says the Manhattan Contrarian.
Image of Salamander Glacier in Montana’s Glacier National Park is by Navin75 and licensed by Creative Commons.