- “Climate alarmism is tyranny with green wrapping, delivered with terror.”
- Colorado River Indian tribes can now lease their water to drought-stricken users.
- Senators challenge Department of Labor’s decision to let pensions use ESG (environmental, social, and governance) criteria in investing.
- “The nail in the coffin?” The Biden administration blocks a potential gold and copper mine in Alaska.
- Fish and Wildlife Service knew predictions for Antarctica ice were flawed but used them to list the emperor penguin as a threatened species, says Susan Crockford.
Image of emperor penguins by Siggy Nowack of Pixabay.