- Small Pacific Islands aren’t shrinking from sea level rise; many are growing.
- ‘The sites for mining materials required to build wind, solar, and EV batteries are under minimal-to-nonexistent labor, wage, environmental, reclamation, and worker health and safety regulations.’
- Columnist Deroy Murdock calls out ‘Emperor’ Biden’s new clothes.
- Bangladeshi are innovating in agriculture—but not due to climate change, as NPR claims.
- ‘There has been no rise in global temperatures from July 2015 to March 2023.’
- ‘Atmosphere warming at half the rate predicted by climate models.’
The image above is the island of Fulidhoo in the Maldives, taken by Easa Shamih and licensed under a Creative Commons license.