The news is not all that encouraging:
- Secretary of the Navy says climate change is one of his top priorities (not China, apparently, and not ships, as the Biden administration seeks to cut the Navy by two ships).
- Wind and solar are not cheaper than other sources of electricity, and here’s why that’s a secret.
- Energy Secretary Granholm says China is doing a good job on climate change . . . as China produces a record amount of coal.
- In India, the federal government “has asked coastal plants to import as much coal as possible and promised to provide loans to do so.”
- U. S. transport ship pulling into Guantanamo Bay, a U S. Navy image licensed by Creative Commons.