- “Climate alarmism is tyranny with green wrapping, delivered with terror.”
- Colorado River Indian tribes can now lease their water to drought-stricken users.
- Senators challenge Department of Labor’s decision to let pensions use ESG (environmental, social, and governance) criteria in investing.
- “The nail in the coffin?” The Biden administration blocks a potential gold and copper mine in Alaska.
- Fish and Wildlife Service knew predictions for Antarctica ice were flawed but used them to list the emperor penguin as a threatened species, says Susan Crockford.
The Utah state legislature has passed a law that would bring a bit of free market environmentalism to the state by expanding the right to trade water to protect the Great Salt Lake. Writes Saige Miller for the Salt Lake Tribune: “If the governor signs HB33, the Utah Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands…