- Energy Department in a hurry to lend $400 billion by the 2024 election.
- Tired of your slow-moving dishwasher? It’s going to get worse, for a lot of appliances.
- Wind turbine prices are up 38 percent over the past two years.
- There is no such thing as a “green” energy transition. Renewables can’t do what fossil fuels do, engineer says.
- And there’s more.
Tag: wind power
How Visible Are Off-Shore Wind Turbines?
The governor of North Carolina has adopted the Biden administration’s push toward renewables. He is requiring the state to aim at supplying 8.0 gigawatts of electricity from offshore wind by 2040. Those turbines will be near Brunswick County and Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, and thus near some of the state’s most appealing tourist spots. That…
- Will offshore wind energy overwhelm the electric grid? Here’s why it might.
- Adviser to multi-million-dollar climate change group is an official of the Chinese Communist Party.
- Iowa legislature is considering strict limits on solar facilities (such as requiring a 1250-foot setback from a residence or livestock facility).
- ‘The Environmentalist Assault on Civilization.”
- Is nuclear power about to make a comeback? Here’s why it might not.
- Are lawsuits against oil companies for “greenwashing” just efforts to suppress free speech? Yes.
- Al Gore gave us “pork and propaganda.”
Biden Hypocrisy Overflows, Harming Lobster Fishers and Right Whales
Hypocrisy abounds in the White House when it comes to ocean wildlife along the East Coast of the U.S. On December 1, President Joe Biden hosted a state dinner with French President Emmanuel Macron, at which more than 200 Maine lobsters were served. As noted by The Guardian, just days earlier the retailer Whole Foods…
Threats to Endangered Whales Undermine Biden’s Offshore Wind Ambitions
President Joe Biden’s grandiose plans for offshore industrial wind facilities lining the nation’s coasts have more than a few hurdles to clear before they can become reality. One of those is the fate of endangered North Atlantic right whales, whose migration route is in the bullseye of the offshore wind proposals.
Opponents of Manchin’s EPA Review Bill May Have Hurt Themselves
Environmental activists recently knocked down Senator Joe Manchin’s effort to relax permitting rules for major energy projects. That will slow down fossil fuel projects, but renewable energy projects—their darlings—face long delays, too. “The demise of permitting reform reveals that many people within the environmentalist movement are undermining the nation’s emissions goals in the name of…