- Land is being reclaimed from the ocean as countries build ports and resorts.
- Three reasons why electric vehicles cannot prevent climate change.
- Could offshore wind turbines be causing the surge in East Coast Atlantic whale deaths?
- Scranton, Pa., rejects proposal for a solar farm—the sixth solar rejection this year.
- Is CO2 really a danger to human welfare? No, says lawsuit against the EPA.
- Antarctica sea cover is lowest in 40 years . . . But Antarctica is not getting any warmer.
Image above from UN Photo/Eskinder Debebe, licensed by Creative Commons.