- Land is being reclaimed from the ocean as countries build ports and resorts.
- Three reasons why electric vehicles cannot prevent climate change.
- Could offshore wind turbines be causing the surge in East Coast Atlantic whale deaths?
- Scranton, Pa., rejects proposal for a solar farm—the sixth solar rejection this year.
- Is CO2 really a danger to human welfare? No, says lawsuit against the EPA.
- Antarctica sea cover is lowest in 40 years . . . But Antarctica is not getting any warmer.
- “Climate alarmism is tyranny with green wrapping, delivered with terror.”
- Colorado River Indian tribes can now lease their water to drought-stricken users.
- Senators challenge Department of Labor’s decision to let pensions use ESG (environmental, social, and governance) criteria in investing.
- “The nail in the coffin?” The Biden administration blocks a potential gold and copper mine in Alaska.
- Fish and Wildlife Service knew predictions for Antarctica ice were flawed but used them to list the emperor penguin as a threatened species, says Susan Crockford.